Tuesday, August 2, 2011

27 days till France!!!!

So as you can probably tell from the title, there are 27 (almost 26!!) days until I depart for France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond excited and starting to get a little nervous, but mostly, I just can't wait to go! Still waiting for my passport to come back to me in the mail along with (hopefully) my visa!

Had some fun Burlington adventures this past weekend with my family and friends. Went with my dad, stepmom, and bro to pick up our family friend's boat and bring it back to Sebago, Maine. It was a journey of epic proportions, exploding tires, near accidents, me attempting to drive a stick shift (something I don't exactly know how to do...), and ice cream with some good friends. I did a drive by of SMC and it just made me miss it, as super pumped as I am to go abroad, I am really going to miss being at Saint Mikes next semester! It's nice to know it's not going anywhere and will be there in January when I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment