Friday, August 26, 2011

THREE DAYS

With little more than three days standing between me and Europe, I'm starting to get a tad bit excited :) Nothing stands in my way, other than, of course, stupid hurricane Irene who, frankly i hope never visits me. If she delays my flight or heaven forbid cancel it, i will be upset. Even though my mom has told me multiple times, there's nothing you can do to change the weather, just accept whatever comes. Which i get, it just doesn't stop me from hoping Irene stays down South.

On a different note, spent some of my last fews days in the MWV with some of my oldest buddies :) Here are some pics from our latest adventures...

Me and Brett

Meg and me :)

It's an attempt at a family portrait...

Also said goodbye to my Burlington family today, Josh, Sharon and Jonus feed me, shelter me, and take me to do touristy things in Burlington, and I will miss them while I am in France! They did however give me the outlet to try waterskiing for the first time ever!!! I can post some pictures of that once i get my camera cable cause they are wicked awesome!

Well that's all for now, I'll post one more time before departing for France!


No comments:

Post a Comment