Monday, August 29, 2011

Peace Out America

Well the day has come, Irene didn't wreck my flight thank god. Here's some pictures of the havoc she wrecked on Jackson NH. She caused some MAJOR swells and some huge floods! My mom and I had a lot of fun driving around Jackson and looking at all of the swollen rivers.
The water hitting the bride in Jackson.

Mom standing by the epicness that was the Jackson falls

This is normally a nice place to sit... not so much yesterday!

Hopefully all the roads will be open and clear for me to make my way down to Boston! I am very excited and very nervous. But I think that Helen Keller said it best when she said "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." For the first part of my adventure I'll be stopping in England for the next three days to explore and get to know my group members. I plan on doing some major exploring. I would like to meet the queen. Just kidding, but i would like to see her palace and all the other major sights of London! I will try my hardest to fight jet lag even though i know it will be super tough. And then on Thursday morning it's off to France! WOOOO! and then it will be 100% french all of the time. I've got to go make sure that i have everything ready to go. Next time I write i'll be across the pond! :) and now i can say something that i've always wanted to say.... PEACE OUT AMERICA, see ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment