Monday, August 22, 2011

Goodbyes and See you laters, ONE MORE WEEK!!!

Went up to Burlington this past weekend to hang out with some of my favorite people :) Weekend adventures included cliff jumping at Redrocks, ice cream at Ben and Jerry's, guitar time, and buying a new computer (necessary but sad cause they are expensive!) The goodbyes started with Emily at Hot Topic, here's a picture of us saying goodbye. What this doesn't show is that five seconds later I was in tears and she was running away to try to keep herself from crying. Em studies abroad in the spring this year in South Africa, so it'll be a while before we're reunited. The goodbyes to Kat, Colin, and Leah were not photographed but just as sad. I will miss my smc friends when I am in France! I am super excited for all the new people I will meet and the experiences I will have but goodbyes can be hard. Thank god for Skype is all i can say. On a happy note, got to see Big Purple members SM Hammah and Chief Balla this weekend too! It was awesome :)

On a more France like note, there are only seven days before I depart for Europe! I've gotta start packing!!! There is a lot of stuff on my second bed that needs to be moved into my suitcase! Also need to figure out exactly what I am bringing so I can avoid bringing too much or too little. That is my goal for the afternoon, along with hopefully eventually going for a run. So until later, have an excellent week! I'll write again sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment