Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Preparing for France... Almost one month left to go!!!!


This book right here has become my new best friend. Its tests about different verb tenses have helped jog my memory, which was definitely necessary after a summer speaking primarily english!


Since I last posted did some pre-France shopping, got a suitcase, which I definitely needed! All I had was a couple of duffles. Got a coat that is France friendly, somehow I don't think that the fashionable people of France would appreciate my array of L.L. Bean fleece coats... So now all I need is for it to be the 29th of August!!

Well other than following some french people through the grocery store today, nothing really exciting has happened to me in the French realm (other than me buying the verb book!) so au revoir et passez un bon weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment