Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back at SMC

So even now that my study abroad semester is over and so is my european tour, I still long for some french bread. I know understand why everyone says it goes so quickly that even when you think it's going slowly, time is really flying by. My semester abroad was the best semester i've had so far. it was the most eye opening and i think the one that i actually learned the most. and the best part was that most of the learning took place outside of the classroom. every day was a learning experience. from what i should eat for breakfast to how to order lunch, everything was new, different and exciting. i met people that i will truly never forget and lived with a host family that went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable in their home. Thank you to everyone who made this possible for me, i will never forget my time in france and cannot wait to return!


No comments:

Post a Comment